Monday, June 28, 2010

Post 1: March 21st, 2011

Because the blog names, "resonantfrequency" and "resonant-frequency" have been taken on blogspot, I've been forced to include the year of my anticipated completion of my first novel into my blog url. And since I've done that monstrous act I might as well reveal the date of my ultimate goal of bringing my baby to some ruthless and heartless editor (probably John) and saying "hack away" as April 1, 2011. Much less important than it being April Fool's Day, I figure it gives me about 10 days to rest, after my writing has stopped on the last day of winter, or the first day of spring, depending how you look at it. Either way, a great time to move to the next stage of a massive project.

So there you have it. Resonant Frequency. A title, a blog, and a projected date of completion.

Better get moving.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck Ken!!! I look forward to reading all the different stops along your journey..

    - doot

    ReplyDelete